all in one place
At Založba Rokus Klett, we are fully aware of the importance of our mission and the piece of the mosaic of education that we are. For reliable partners who represent our daily bond with the students using our learning materials, as well as their parents and teachers, we have prepared a range of materials to make their everyday work easier, to the best of our ability. This section brings you price lists, catalogues, and descriptions of the editions that we offer because we are well aware that the offer is extensive and we are determined that this information should be available at every step of your way. Following this link also takes you to a list of all new editions. All you need to know regarding orders and returns is there, as well as the general terms and conditions for booksellers. For any questions you may have regarding your cooperation with our publishing house, please do not hesitate to contact us using any of the contact details below. We are certain that together we can find a solution.
PRICE LISTS, CATALOGUES, AND NEW EDITIONS
ZALOŽBA ROKUS KLETT
effective from 1. March 2021 PRICE LIST –
effective from 1. March 2021
ZALOŽBA ROKUS KLETT
effective from 1. March 2021 FOREIGN LANGUAGE EDITIONS –
effective from 1. March 2021
ORDERS AND RETURNS
Fax: 01 513 46 79
Online bookstore: www.knjigarna.com
Orders are accepted only in written form. The purchase order must include the following information: exact address of the ordering customer, delivery address, indication of the paying customer (if different from the ordering customer), indication of the type of order (fixed order or consignment contract). Individual items ordered should include: exact article name, EAN code, and quantity.
Phone: 01 513 46 46
Address for returns:
TLS d. o. o.
Skladišče Založbe Rokus Klett
Pod lipami 1
We must be notified in advance of any goods you wish to return from consignment sale. Any returns shall be collected in person by our delivery service or our bookstore representative, or, by prior arrangement, postal delivery is also possible. Refunds from fixed and pre-order sales shall not be accepted.
Phone: 01 513 46 46
Complaints (unless in case of a hidden defect) shall be accepted within 8 days of receipt of the goods.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKSELLERS
Article 1 – Introductory provisions
- General Terms and Conditions for Booksellers of Založba Rokus Klett, d. o. o. (hereinafter: the General Terms and Conditions), define the terms of marketing and sale of books by Založba Rokus Klett, d. o. o. (hereinafter: the seller), and issues held by the seller in commission stock or. for which it has concluded distribution contracts, in cases where no sales contract has been concluded with the bookseller (buyer), and the general rights and obligations of the contracting parties.
- The General Terms and Conditions are published online at https://www.rokus-klett.si/za-knjigarne; they are also available at the Seller’s company seat.
- The General Terms and Conditions are binding and have the character of a contract. When a sales contract is concluded between the seller and the buyer, the General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of it, they supplement it and are binding on the participating parties. By concluding the sales contract, the buyer declares that he is acquainted with the content of the General Terms and Conditions and accepts it in full. If the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions and the sales contract differ, the provisions of the sales contract shall apply.
Article 2 – Prices and trade discounts
- All prices, as stated in the price lists, are “ex-works”, unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions or in the contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Seller offers the Buyer, FOR GOODS PAID FOR BY PROFORMA INVOICE, a trade discount of:
- 20% for ALL EDITIONS EXCEPT SCHOOL EDITIONS,
- 10% for SCHOOL EDITIONS (Založba Rokus Klett and Modrijan izobraževanje),
- 27% for SCHOOL SUPPLIES,
- 10% for VALIDATED SCHOOL EDITIONS (Klett, Difusion, CUP, and Modrijan Education editions),
- 20% for KLETT, DIFUSION, and CUP EDITIONS (non-validated imported learning materials),
- 22% for PONS EDITIONS.
- The sales prices of goods excluding VAT are determined by the sales price list and are reduced on each invoice by the agreed trade discount specified in the contract. The Buyer is obliged to sell the goods at the final selling prices as listed in the Seller’s sales price list, increased by 5% or 22% VAT, depending on the type of goods.
- Pursuant to the Single Price for Books Act, the Buyer is obliged to sell new titles to end customers at the price registered with the Slovenian Book Agency (JAK) within a period of six months from the start of the sale. The Buyer is obliged to follow the JAK portal announcements to see until when it must provide the single price for the book. The Seller shall not be held criminally liable for the Buyer’s non-compliance with this law.
Article 3 – Proforma invoices, payments and invoicing
- The Seller issues a proforma invoice to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price within 8 days of the date of the proforma invoice.
- If the proforma invoice is not settled within the deadline, it shall be cancelled.
- The Seller shall deliver the books paid by proforma invoice to the Buyer no later than within 5 days after payment.
Article 4 – Errors and complaints
- Except in the cases specified in this Article, the Buyer shall perform a qualitative and quantitative inspection of the goods upon receipt. Accepted goods are considered purchased according to the “seen – bought” principle. The Seller shall not be held liable for any material defects and legal errors.
- In the case of delivery of goods by post or other delivery services, the Buyer must notify the Seller of any defects immediately upon receipt of goods.
- Complaints must be made to the Seller within 8 days of receipt of the goods.
- Complaints shall be processed within 8 days after receipt of the complained goods.
- In the event of the Seller’s personal delivery of goods, any complaint shall only be recognized upon receipt of the goods and cannot be lodged once the delivery note has been signed by the Buyer.
Article 5 – Delivery costs
The cost of one-way delivery for a fixed order (REGULAR SALE) is borne by the Seller if the order includes at least 5 items and the net value of the order is at the same time at least 40 EUR (less the trade discount and VAT). In the case the order includes less than 5 items, the Seller bears the handling cost, and the Buyer the postage cost in the lump sum of 4.40 EUR + VAT.
Article 6 – Final provisions
These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 1. 6. 2020 onwards. All changes to the General Terms and Conditions are valid from the moment they are published.
OUR BOOKSTORE REPRESENTATIVE
Our bookstore representative will be happy to give you a hand arranging and stocking the stands. He will also provide you with answers to your questions regarding our editions. He will also provide you with answers to your questions regarding our editions.
041 920 868
- Založba Rokus Klett, d. o. o.
- Stegne 9 b, 1000 Ljubljana
- Phone: + 386 1 513 46 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org